Advanced Life Support Device (Combination Unit Respirator)
The CM80H is a low profile, lightweight, extended duration, hybrid respiratory system. The CM80H is the first choice with CBRN, HAZMAT, and special mission units across the globe.
J3Seven is a provider for Breathing Systems and integrated systems maintenance solutions.
- Veteran Owned & Operated
- 100% Australian
- Premium technical support
Advanced Life Support Device
CM80H is completely modular and can be easily adapted to meet operational requirements. This system can be quickly and easily converted into six different respiratory configurations and offers four modes of operation:
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA).
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Air Purifying Respirator (APR).
- Supplied Air Respirator (SAR).
- 40mm APR universal interface.
- 7-hour PAPR continuous run time.
- 550LPM SCBA regulator.
- Double Male/Female recharge fitting.
- CBRNE hardened.
Sold separately: SETS Exothermic Torch/Medical Accessory Kit.