ENVI BioScout provides a robust and sensitive bio-aerosol detection solution that continuously monitors and warns for the presence of harmful airborne biological particles and collects air samples for further BWA analysis at the time of a biological alarm.
J3Seven is a provider for CBRN equipment and integrated systems maintenance solutions.
- Veteran Owned & Operated
- 100% Australian
- Premium technical support
- 3-in-1: continuous bio-aerosol monitoring without consumables - alarms to issue early-warning - sample collection for further BWA analysis
- Ease of continuous use and maintenance - low lifecycle costs
- Robust design for use in demanding environmental conditions
- High sensitivity and fast response
- Available as a military graded ruggedised shell version
- Specially designed for harsh military use in naval vessels and armoured vehicles
This bio-aerosol detector is a key player on enhancing bio-safety in fixed or mobile CBRN area and infrastructure monitoring systems. From transportation hubs such as airports, metro or train stations, to mass event protection. Its rugged version also allows for integration into armoured CBRN reconnaissance vehicles and military naval vessels.
- Naval CBRN Monitoring
- Armoured CBRN Reconnaissance
- Armoured CBRN Monitoring
- Building CBRN Monitoring
- Shelter CBRN Monitoring