Gas Detectors for real-time detection and identification information.
J3Seven is a provider for CBRN equipment and integrated systems maintenance solutions.
- Veteran Owned & Operated
- 100% Australian
- Premium technical support
Gas Detector Array–Personal
The GDA-P is a compact portable detector offering detection and identification of chemical warfare agents, chemical hazardous gases and toxic industrial compounds within seconds.
Especially designed for the enhanced personal protection in potentially dangerous environments.
The simultaneous detection with the integrated IMS (Ion Mobility Spectrometer) and either an ECD (Electrochemical Detector) or a PID (Photoionisation Detector) provides a high level of safety by detecting a wide range of CWA's and TIC's.
Ion Mobility Spectrometer (IMS): provides compound-specific information on a large number of chemicals down to ppb range.
Photoionisation Detector (PID) or Electrochemical Detector (ECD): provides additional detection and alarming capability on many additional hazardous chemicals.
Depending on the current threat the GDA-P shows name and concentration. Up to two chemicals are indicated from the current sensor information. A bar graph quickly informs about the current chemical load in sampled air.
LED lights are at the top indicate the current alarming status without the need for operator interference. Acoustic alarming is integrated.
The self-cleaning mode of the GDA-P allows the instrument to be ready for the next measurement, without interruption time.
- No calibration required.
- Easy to understand display information.
- Active cleaning is included in the fluidic system which allows to clean the sensors to baseline for consecutive accurate measurements.
- Noise reduced operation with acoustic alarm and display turned off.
- Open library system allows flexible adaptation.
- Intuitive operator menu, large colour display.
- Communication on RS232 and Bluetooth.
- External Windows software assists in offline data evaluation and basic service procedures.
- Flexible battery system: rechargeable NiMH Standard AA, non rechargeable Standard AA.
ChemProX belongs to a new generation of chemical detectors, so, it allows for full situational awareness during field operations. Operators are not alone in the field, therefore shared real-time location and detection information between the team members and the Command Centre can be crucial for a successful result.
Chemical Detector for Field Operations
- Wide range of detectable CWAs and TICs
- Wireless network connectivity
- Built-in GPS and group location
- Simulation training mode
- Chemical database and instructions
- Optimised usability
- Lowest maintenance costs in its class
- UAV and UGV use without integration
- Optional full CBRN detection capability
ChemProX chemical detection performance is proven to be effective in many different applications. For example. in single use (when the device is used as a conventional chemical detector), group use, perimeter monitoring network use, unmanned ground and air vehicles use, among others.
- First Responders
- Armoured CBRN Reconnaissance
- Light CBRN Reconnaissance
- Border CBRN Monitoring
- Mass Events