High Pressure Breathing Air Hose with Reel
The HP Breathing Air Hose with Reel is equipped with a 3 metre inlet hose.
J3Seven is a provider for Breathing Systems and integrated systems maintenance solutions.
- Veteran Owned & Operated
- 100% Australian
- Premium technical support
HP Breathing Air Hose with Reel
The outlet reel length is comprised of two 76.2 meter hoses connected with an SAE coupling. The hose reel can be closed at the male QF4 inlet fitting. This feature allows the inlet hose to be bled, enabling the inlet source to be switched without the need to bleed down the entire 152.4 meters of outlet hose.
The outlet hose has a male QF4 connection and a tethered male to male QF4 adapter for connecting into an HP air storage bank or compressor system. Additionally, this system includes a custom HP distribution manifold which is also tethered. This custom manifold comes equipped with four 914.4mm whip hoses, each with a female FD17 connection.
Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: 528mm L x 537.5mm W x 1085mm H
- Weight: approximately 36.3kg (unpressurised).
- Removable pull handle (reduces height to 518mm).
- Collapsable crank handle to aid in reeling in hose.
- Male QF4 fitting (isolation valve and bleed).
- Tethered custom distribution manifold.
- Tethered male to male QF4 adapter.
- Reel locking mechanism (available option for hitch mount).
- Rubber hose clamp.