Low Burden Mask
Providing outstanding protection with an industry-leading design, the LBM offers the best balance of operational capability, comfort, and protection.
J3Seven is a provider for CBRN equipment and integrated systems maintenance solutions.
- Veteran Owned & Operated
- 100% Australian
- Premium technical support
LOW BURDEN MASK
The Low Burden Mask is one of the lightest military respirators available and offers premium weight distribution, and minimal breathing resistance.
- Comfortable secure fit: unique stretching fabric with two points of adjustment. Frontal fused attachment prevents hotspots and rubbing even when worn with helmet.
- Mission configurable: compatible with most SCBA's (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus) and PAPR's (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) for operation driven protection.
- Enhanced visual acuity: ballistic-, scratch- and fog- resistant lens with superior field-of-view.
- Safe hydration: easy-to-use system connects to a canteen for user hydration without contamination.
- Tailorable optical protection: clear, sun, and laser protective outserts for specific operational needs.
- Pressure adjustable: a positive pressure module (PPM) attachment allows the mask to switch between negative and positive pressure.
- Clear communication: a voice projection unit (VPU) accessory, allows the user to amplify and project their voice for increased clarity.
- Filter interoperability: 40mm standard NATO filter threads allows the mask to be used with multiple filter options.
- Weight: 454g per unit (size L, without filter).
- Face piece: bromobutyl rubber
- Inner mask: silicone
- Valve discs: silicone, natural rubber
- Lens: polycarbonate ballistic lens
- Colours: black
- Sizes: large (L), extra large (XL), medium (M), and small (S)
- Packaging: vacuum foil bag