AirJam Mobile Breathing Air Storage Bank System
The SPO AirJam MBASBS was developed to support sustain breathing air refill operations with a large volume cascade bank system. The MBASBS provides the capability of refilling air systems using air storage cylinders and refill controls built into one easy to use platform.
J3Seven is a provider for Breathing Systems and integrated systems maintenance solutions.
- Veteran Owned & Operated
- 100% Australian
- Premium technical support
Mobile Breathing Air Storage Bank System
The system can be used to run pneumatic tools, lift bags, and other air related systems and is built with user-friendly control panels for monitoring system functions.
- Longer duration operations.
- Limited access areas.
- Austere environments.
- SCBA/Air cylinder refill.
- Can be used standalone or in conjunction with the SPO AirJam Mobile Air Refill Station.
- Aluminium Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC) coated reinforced enclosed system.
- (2) corner instrument/control panels: storage/fill pressure gauge 2HP QF4 fill ports.
- Storage capacity at 6500psi = 9 cylinder x 11,625.33L / 11.63 cubic meters = 104,628L / 104.63 cubic meters.
- Dimensions: 1524 mm L x 1092mm W x 965mm H.
- HP air regulation control.
- Ruggedised trailer platform.