Silent Entry Torch System 3 Bottle
The SETS 3 Bottle system offers unique and compact options for tactical breaching or rescue operations.
J3Seven is a provider for Breaching Tools and integrated systems maintenance solutions.
- Veteran Owned & Operated
- 100% Australian
- Premium technical support
Silent Entry Torch System - 3 Bottle
Using exothermic cutting torch technology, the SETS 3 Bottle system provides operators with the options of using either a conventional rod-style cutting torch or a cable-style cutting torch. Switching between cutting options is easily accomplished with user-friendly quick disconnects. This system comes complete with a 9V electrical ignition option, and it can also use Pyrophoric ignition options for either the rod or cable styles. The entire system is securely contained and protected within the padded tactical pack unit (available in standard black with more colour options available by request). The SETS 3 Bottle System can also be expanded to include a respiratory protection (SCBA) option to enhance its already substantial breaching/rescue tool capabilities. These features combine to make the SETS the smallest, lightest, and most versatile tactical torch breaching and rescue system available. Comes with full warranty.
Features and Specifications
- Low profile MOLLE backpack system.
- Pistol-style rod cutting control handle.
- Uses cutting Kerie cable.
- 9V battery power ignition.
- Faster, reliable & no Hazmat.
- Weight: 10.4kg (fully loaded with both torch options and ignition systems).
- Dimensions: 254mm L x 330mm W x 102mm D.
- Capacity: 1194L at 3000psi (O2) (207 bar).